Eyes are the essential part of people’s five senses. While a lot of Cambodian people becomes eye sighted, the number of glasses store in Phnom Penh city has increased from day to day. Clients may try to find the shop that offers the best service within many styles of glasses, also eye health checking. That’s why you concern of choosing one favorite store for yourself. Here is 4 best optical shops that you should go.
1. Paris Optic
Paris Optics has been the first glasses store in Cambodia since 1988. Today, most Cambodian people consider Paris Optics as one of the largest famous optical store in Phnom Penh city, which offers so many services such as eye test, frames, sunglasses, contact lenses and a variety of optical accessories. Moreover, Paris Optics serves their clients with both modern standard of equipment and friendly training employee’s services. With two years experiences, Paris Optics provide customers with proper price and high quality of product that are mostly imported from Europe and Asia.
- Address: No. 350, St. 217, Sangkat Orussey 2, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Opening hours: 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Contact: 023 222 506
2. Grand Optic
Focusing on purchasing genuine frames and lenses for your glasses, Grand Optics becomes the best choice for you. As local people have known, Grand Optics is the premium eye-wear store in Phnom Penh that provides a lot of eye-wear accessories. However, a price is very affordable for the customers who want to own a high quality of eye-wear brand products. Overall, Grand Optics has 5 branches where are all located in Phnom Penh city only.
- Address: # 337, Preah Monivong Blvd., opposite side of Wat Koh Pagoda, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Opening hours: 8:00 am to 7:30 am
- Contacts: 012 34 67 48 / 077 75 75 47
For those who have been looking for the best glasses store, E-optics is a popular one among people who live in Phnom Penh capital. There are all five branches in the city so that customer can go to wherever brunch that located nearby. Importantly, since E-optics is the first Master Franchise OPTICAL Chain Store in Cambodia, a customer can decide with many choices to buy a variety of imported brand product from England. Besides, E-optics also provide the latest version and style in eye-wear and contact lenses with the high-quality frames and very reasonable prices.
- Address: No. 78Eo, Sihanouk Blvd at Lang Ka Pagoda, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Opening hours: 7:30 am to 6:30 am
- Contacts: 023 63 73 877/023 63 73 876/023 63 73 875/023 63 73 874
4. Eye Care Optics
Consisting at least 7 branches in Phnom Penh, 2 more Branches in Siem Reap and Battambang, Eye Care Optics was founded in June 1996, has been considered as the best glasses store. Eye Care Optic provides many categories of products related to eye-wear like Lens, Contact Lens, Frame and so on which has been imported from the oversea. Furthermore, Eye Care Optics has many models for a customer to choose within best quality and proper price. Adding that we always have the promotion for new customer and old customer.
- Address: Store 1038 1st Floor AEON Mall; No 166, Norodom Blvd; No 164, Monireth Blvd (Phsar Daeum Kor Round); No 754, Kampuchea Krom Blvd (Santhor Mok Traffic Light); No 341, Kampuchea Krom Blvd (DN Traffic Light); Store 2G-01-02-03 Sorya Super Market, 2nd Floor
- Contacts: 012 505 088